118k antalya ultra
- 1 Mayıs 2021 tarihinde yapılması planlanan Konyaaltı Belediyesi Antalya Ultra Maratonu, yenilenen Covid-19 yeni genelgesi gereğince ileribir tarihe ertelenmiştir. Tarih güncellemesi önümüzdeki günlerde duyurulacaktır.
GENERAL RULES AND PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
- Following signs is runner's responsibility. Getting lost is in nature of trail races.
- During the race participants will run on track which is marked by organization. Signs are min 10 mts max 100 mts apart as per condition of track.
- Organization team can change the trail before the race. Runners will be informed concerning changes before the race.
- Some of the tracks can pass through roads that are opened to traffic. It is the responsibility of the participant to obey the traffic rules and pay attention to the vehicles and pass safely.
- Participants under the age of 18 cannot participate in the 118K trail. . .
- Mandatory equipment control will be made at kit table ,right before start time. Kit delivery will not be made to the participants who do not show their mandatory equipment.
- For the 118K course, they must have a 6-month health certificate or an approved athlete license from a sports federation.
- The 118K Antalya Ultra Marathon will start with at least 40 participants. If it does not reach 40 participants, the registration of the 118K runners will be transferred to the 54K track or the participants will be refunded.
- Participants must have a 6-month health certificate or an approved athlete license from a sports federation.
- Water container, minimum one liter capacity (water bag, bottle, etc.)
- Mobil Phone
- Emergency Blanket (aluminum)
- Identity Card and passport photocopy
- Glass (there will be no plastic cups at intermediate points)
- Chest number (provided by the organization team)
- Hat, beret or bandana
- Raincoat (Depending on weather conditions, the Organization Team can remove it from the mandatory list of materials)
- First Aid Kit (Bandage, 5 safety pins, Pain relief)
- Headlight and spare battery
- Portable charger
- Adequate food
- GPS or GPS wristwatch
- Timing chip (if provided by the organization)
- Backpack / Waist Bag