konyaaltı SHORT race
ultra marathon 85K
- Konyaalti Municipality Antalya Ultra Marathon will be held on December 24-25, 2022 in Konyaalti, Antalya. The program will be announced as soon as possible.
PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS AND RULES
- Konyaaltı Municipality Antalya Ultra Marathon will be implemented with Covid-19 measures. Turkey must apply the conditions that determine Athletics Federation.
- During the race participants will run on track which is marked by organization. Signs are min 10 mts max 100 mts apart as per condition of track.
- Following signs is runner's responsibility. Getting lost is in nature of trail races 28K.
- The start will be made in accordance with the social distance rules.
- Organization team can change the trail before the race. Runners will be informed concerning changes before the race.
- Some of the tracks can pass through roads that are opened to traffic. It is the responsibility of the participant to obey the traffic rules and pay attention to the vehicles and pass safely.
- 18 yaşını doldurmamış katılımcılarımız sadece KSR5K ve KS12K veli izin dilekçesiyle katılabilirler.
- Each participant only has to sign his / her own waiver. Therefore, each participant can only take his own kit bag.
- Mandatory equipment control will be made at kit table ,right before start time. Kit delivery will not be made to the participants who do not show their mandatory equipment.
- To volunteer at the Antalya Ultra Marathon, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AST31K, AMT57K ve AUT85K parkurları için katılımcıların koşmalarına engel olmadığını belirten 6 aylık bir sağlık belgesine veya bir spor federasyonundan onaylı sporcu lisansına sahip olmaları gerekmektedir.
- Participants aged 65 and over participate in the contest with their ECG and health report from the cardiologist.
- Age groups are defined as 39 years and under 39 years old, 40-49 years old, 50 years old and above.There is no age category on the KSR5K . It will be evaluated only in the general classification.
- A person's age is determined by subtracting the person's year of birth from the year of the competition.
- There are no prize money, there may be sponsor awards. Those who rank in the competition will be given a cup.
- Those who are ranked in the general classification are not ranked in age groups.
- The runner who throws water bottles to the field will be disqualified. (Athlete who is complained of throwing a water bottle by 2 runners will be disqualified)
- Not passing through any checkpoints.
- Taking a shortcut or vehicle.
- Leaving a participant in need of help alone and not helping.
- Refusing to be checked by medical staff.
- Refusing to have mandatory materials checked by the organization.
- Ara noktalar haricinde destek almak.
- Runners who are disqualified are not allowed to continue running.
REGISTRATION AND REGISTRATION PRICE
- Disadvantaged participants can participate in the event by benefiting from a 50 percent discount on the participation fee and with materials compatible with the track. For the report and registration, you can contact email@example.com e-mail address.